Monday, December 13, 2004

Past Tense with a Tummy Ache

On my way home from work I called David to check in. He sounded worse for wear after cleaning up a "stream" of vomit from Charlotte's lunch tray. Obviously, her tummy ache from yesterday is a bit more today.

"I THREWED up", Charlotte said upon greeting me at the door.
I followed her and her smelly tushy with her Daddy to her changing table.
After a short conversation at looking at her round angelic face, she told me,
"I DOED that at my highchair and I feel better."

Oh good little munchkin. Now, with no fever, I need to figure out if we go to preschool at 10:30 tomorrow?

That -ED is a tough ending!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she's feeling so badly. I hope she recovers soon! Andrea

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home