Sunday, December 05, 2004

I Want to Go That Way

David and Charlotte spend Sunday mornings together. I leave for work at 8am-ish and they are just Daddy and daughter til I return at 12:30. Hearing about there time spent is a favorite afternoon smile for me.

Today, the 40 degree weather tempted David to take Charlotte outside, throw out the garbage in the dumpster and leisurly begin a walk around the block. "I want to go that way", Charlotte insisted and led David over to Central and to the left. On they went, each block and corner gave rise to Charlotte saying "I want to go that way", until they reached the park.

Smart girl with a good sense of direction. You've got us all wrapped around your little pinky and led by your pleasant whimsical way.

(Had to write this even though I just finished cooking 60 potato pancakes for various holiday events this week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home