Sunday, November 21, 2004

Memory like Dorie

You know Dorie from "Finding Nemo", right? Well, sometimes that short term memory loss is a good thing. Listen to your "out" from situations when your little one does not key into things that a bit of that memory loss helps out:

We went with Charlotte on a short shopping trip for some DVDs to add pleasant time to our six hour trip to Toledo. Charlotte was so excited to help pick the movies and insisted that we'd watch one when we got home. I'd have prefered that she wait til we went on the trip but, Oh well.

After Pajama time, getting her milk/dry cereal..she announced that she wanted to watch "Baby Einstein" animals. Yay, Dorie....uh, Charlotte...good going!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish G was like that! She got a lollipop and I told her she couldn't have until we got home (cuz we had tons of errands to do and I was hoping we'd be gone so long she'd forget). She was good about giving it to me and not whining, but almost 5 hours later when we walked through the door........"Now I can have my lollipop!" Ugh....had to give it to her. But then, we are talking about lollipops! LOL Andrea

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home