Thursday, February 10, 2005

Updates and Back on Track

Now that the first trimester ickiness seems to be behind me for teh mostpart...I will be back on track with writing and attempt to get back to my daily installments of fun and frolic from the life of Charlotte Dahlia.

Some updates:

* Charlotte is using the word "perfect" in an interesting way:
"that would be a perfect size for Bunny" - referring to a pair of leggings.
"some noodles with lunch would be perfect".

*Charlotte has been creating appropriate alternate meanings words such as: when I stepped in front of the TV she said that I had "dissappeared it".

Ah, the language of toddlers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kira said...

when i ask tendai what he wants for lunch he says, "tofu dogs are fine, mommy". they latch onto these funny phrases. right now it's goodness gracious!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home